Phyderma, a name synonymous with excellence, is Europe’s leading specialist and pioneer in the field of In&Out solutions for your beauty and wellbeing. With this clearly identified concept (the “In&Out” approach) in mind, our pharmacist and team of scientists have focussed their expertise on creating a range of solutions (cosmetics and food supplements) using the best natural active ingredients available. For over 10 years now, our dedicated professionals have been developing reliable and beneficial solutions using only the best natural active ingredients in terms of efficacy and safety.
To achieve this, they:
Furthermore, the efficacy, quality and reliability of our solutions is guaranteed by our pharmacist and further supported by numerous clinical studies and client testimonials.
- Monitor scientific, technological and regulatory developments
- Select the best natural active ingredients available
- Strive to develop ever more innovative formulations
- Validate production processes
- Verify traceability and ensure that all relevant health and safety standards are upheld
IN&OUT : CONCEPT AND SOLUTIONS
Beauty also comes from within… Phyderma has thus created and developed a comprehensive range of “In&Out” solutions, that coordinate cosmetic products (such as gels, creams, masks and serums) with food supplements. These solutions target specific areas of concern (for example, hydration, protection or anti-wrinkle) with a specific natural active ingredient. The concept underpinning the “In&Out” range is a two-fold approach to providing your skin with the nutrients and agents that are essential to its beauty, acting both on the inside (In) and the outside (Out). Cosmetics work in a localised manner at the site of application, offering what is called a “topical” action, penetrating into the upper layer of the epidermis to deliver their active ingredients and thus preserve the skin’s natural functions and ensure the best protection possible while being kind to nature. Food supplements have a more overall effect on the face and body. They also enable delivery of high concentrations of active ingredients that are then transported throughout the body through the bloodstream. Food supplements can thus respond naturally to targeted concerns such as skin firmness and hydration or indeed provide support in combating negative factors resulting from, for example, dieting, severe fatigue or chronic stress.
IN&OUT RANGES :
For the first time in the UK, a range of global, comprehensive solutions, specifically developed for addressing your skin concerns and formulated using natural active ingredients with proven efficacy, is now available.
- -> Caviar Time Collection: powerful anti-wrinkle products for all skin types – Active Ingredient: Caviar
- -> Royalessence: nutrition and vitality for mature skin – Active Ingredient: Royal Jelly
- -> Esprit d'Orient: nutrition and protection for dry skin – Active Ingredient: Argan Oil
- -> Hyaluroderm: hydratation and firmness: Hyaluronic Acid
- -> Hair Range: fortifies hair (and skin appendages), supports growth
- -> Suncare Range: Optimum skin protection and preparation of skin for sun exposure
- -> Circulation/Heavy Legs Range: reduces the feeling of heavy legs – Active Ingredient: Red Vine
MORE ABOUT IN&OUT
Beauty and wellbeing are intrinsically linked and Phyderma has developed a range of food supplements to enhance your wellbeing and reveal your inner beauty, whatever your age. These products have been designed to:
- -> Detoxify and drain toxins from your system
- -> Calm your stress and improve sleep
- -> Support optimum weight
- -> Boost your energy and vitality
- -> Support and strengthen your natural defences
Containing natural active ingredients that have been tested for their effectiveness, our formulations are produced by a team of experts in accordance with stringent health and safety standards and in line with our own exacting principles of excellence and efficacy.
OUR EXPERTISE, YOUR GUARANTEE
Each and every Phyderma product has been created by professional beauty experts or professionals in the field of plant-based health.
- -> The active ingredients used in our products have been scientifically selected for their efficacy but also for their bioavailability; all have shown proven efficacy (traditional use, clinical studies, efficacy tests).
- -> Each active ingredient used (whether in our cosmetics product or our food supplements) has been subjected to rigorous selection and meets stringent traceability criteria.
- -> All production sites meet stringent selection criteria and hold all required production certifications.
- -> At each stage of the manufacturing process, rigorous control and verification is carried out to ensure that you receive the highest quality product.